The best words to describe this course are Challenging, Rewarding and FUN!!! Serious Fun!
The Rescue Diver course builds on what you have already learnt and expands on what you need to do to prevent problems from occurring, and how to manage them if they occur. Problems occurring during diving, whether to oneself or to your buddy or another diving friend who you are with.
Most divers find this course, the best course they’ve ever taken! You as a rescue diver can learn to adapt to the challenges which comes your way at different situations.
There are 10 exercises you will learn and practise, with 2 open water scenarios to complete.
What you will learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing tired divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Distressed diver underwater
- Response from shore or boat
- Searching for Missing diver
- 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Advance Open Water certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have been trained for Emergency First Aid in the last 2 years (valid First Aid training). If no certification, you can do the EFR course.
- PADI Rescue Diver Course manual
- PADI certification fees
- PADI certification card (Project Aware)
- 4 training dives
Pulau Hantu SPECIAL package – Rescue, EFR and Emergency o2 – $895 (U.P $1115)
Contact us for more details for Rescue, without EFR or Emergency O2.
Learning to scuba dive requires both knowledge development and the application of physical skills. PADI eLearning allows you complete the knowledge development component of your PADI Course at your own pace and in your own time. Using an interactive online classroom, you’ll be able to learn all the core principles of scuba diving on your own computer. Learn to scuba dive with PADI eLearning!