PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
Once you have completed your Open Water Diver certification, you can move on to a enriching course, where you can develope scuba diving skills to be comfortable in open water, and learn more about underwater navigation and awareness of the environment around you.
You can do adventure dives like Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search & Recovery, Mutilevel dives, Night Diving and etc. Students must complete five PADI Adventure dives including Deep And Underwater Navigation, to be certified as an Advance Open Water Diver.
What You Will Learn
- Deep Dive (compulsory)
- Underwater Navigation (compulsory)
- 3 Other Adventure Dives of your choice
- A PADI Open Water Diver ( or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old, max depth up to 30 meters. (12 years old for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver, max depth up to 21 meters)
- PADI Adventures in diving manual
- PADI certification fees
- PADI certification card (Project Aware )
- Instructor fees
- Theory session
- 5 adventure dives
- Free 1 fun dive
- FREE BCD Rental
Pulau Hantu: $700
Learning to scuba dive requires both knowledge development and the application of physical skills. PADI eLearning allows you complete the knowledge development component of your PADI Course at your own pace and in your own time. Using an interactive online classroom, you’ll be able to learn all the core principles of scuba diving on your own computer. Learn to scuba dive with PADI eLearning!